Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore : Direct Admissions 2023 , Courses Offered, Fees Structure, Ranking, Cut Off , Placements
Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Fee Structure, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Placements, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Admission , Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Infrastructure, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Recruitment, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Scholarship, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Courses, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Entrance Exam, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Reviews, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Ranking, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore NRI quota admission, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Management Quota Admission, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Fees Structure for Self Finance, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Hostel Facilities, Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore Managem
Acharya Institute of Technology is committed to excellence in teaching, learning, research, and developing professionals in many disciplines, who make a difference globally. Acharya faculty are not only involved in teaching but they also pursue rigorous reasearch to push the boundaries of human knowledge. For the students who are motivated to pursue their academic research and take up the biggest challenges of the 21st century, Acharya Institute of Technology is the ultimate destination. Located in the south Indian city 'Bangalore', known as ” The Silicon Valley of India”. Acharya Institute of Technology was established in the year 2000 and offers 13 undergraduate prgrammes, 11 postgraduate programmes and 11 research programmes. The diverse academic programmes attract nearly 5000 students from 60+ countries as well as from all parts of India. Acharya prides itself of having a large notable alumnus from around the world.
Highlights of Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore
|Collage Name||Acharya Institute of Technology,Bangalore|
|Stream||Management, Engineering, Computers & I.T|
|Course||B.E, MBA, MCA, M.Tech|
|Address college||Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT), Bangalore, Acharya Doctor Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rd, Soladevanahalli, Karnataka 560107|
|Contact Number||+91-7707055155 | +91-9467445955|
Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) Bangalore BE Fees Structure 2023
|Program||Specialization||Eligibility||Tuition Fee (per annum)|
|B.Tech||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Candidate must have completed 10+2/ PUC level of education with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks, with English as a compulsory subject||INR 5,95,000|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
Acharya Institute of Technology Admission Highlights 2023
|Name of Institution||Acharya Institution of Technology|
|Type of Institution||Private|
|Admission Criteria||Direct Admission/Entrance Based|
|Application Mode||Online, Offline|
|Courses Offered||BE, M.Tech, MBA|
|Name of the Entrance||
M.Tech: KMAT/ PGCET/ GATE
MBA: KMAT/ PGCET/ GATE/ MAT/ CMAT
|Entrance Mode||Online/ Offline|
Acharya Institute of Technology Bangalore Important Dates
|COMEDK 2023 Application Last Date (B.Tech)||April 27, 2023|
|COMEDK 2023 Exam Date (BTech)||May 28, 2023|
|Last Date to Fill KCET 2023 Application Form (B.Tech)||April 25, 2023|
|KCET 2023 Exam Date (B.Tech)||May 20 – 21, 2023|
Acharya Institute Of Technology BE Admission 2023
Acharya Institute of Technology offers B.E program in 10 specializations, in full time mode for four years.
|No of B.E Specialization||10|
|Fee per annum||
Minimum aggregate of 45% marks in 10+2 level/ PUC
|KCET Cut Off||10619-84614|
The specializations offered at AIT Bangalore are here as follows:
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Information Science and Engineering
|Computer Science and Engineering||
Acharya Institute of Technology B.E Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have completed 10+2/ PUC level of education with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks, with English as a compulsory subject
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Electronics, Information Science.
- Students in 12th standard can also apply for the program
- Candidates must have valid KCET score to be eligible for the program.
Acharya Institute of Technology B.E Selection Criteria
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of KCET scores.
- Candidates must submit their scores and participate in the KCET Counselling cinducted by Karnataka Examination Authority.
- The counselling process is conducted in three steps. Candidates who have qualified the KCET test or who have the relevant test scores need to register at the counselling website of KCET.
- At the allotted designated helpline centres, candidates need to reach and submit their documents for verification. This process will be done in offline mode. Following lists the documents required to be taken for KCET Counselling. Candidates must bring the original and a set of xerox copies of the following documents during the verification process of KCET 2023:
- Karnataka CET 2023 Rank Card/Score Card
- Marksheet and Pass certificate of 10th and 12th standard
- Print out of KCET Application form 2023
- Copy of Challan Original (As a proof of fee payment)
- KCET Admit Card 2023/ Hall Ticket
- Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/Candidates of other Reserved Categories) issued by the competent Authority
- Recent Passport size Photographs (2)
- Medical Certificate (In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates)
- Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- NCC/CAP/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable
- Once the verification of the documents is done, candidates will be provided with a secret key and certificate submission form. With this, they need to login to the official portal and lock their choices which they have filed.
- While filling the choice online, candidates need to fill for their desired specialisation of AIT. Once the choices are locked, candidates cannot change their preference or choices.
- Three Rounds of Counselling will be held conducted by KCET official body. If allotted in any of the rounds, candidates need to freeze or confirm their allotment and download the allotment letter.
- Candidates need to follow the final admission procedure as intimated by the institute at its official website and report with the original documents.
Acharya Institute of Technology Bangalore Cutoff
Tabulated below is the previous year’s KCET cutoff for admission to BE/B.Tech at Acharya Institute of Technology:
|Computer Science and Engineering||10718|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||14438|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||23633|
Acharya Institute of Technology Bangalore Placements
Acharya Institute of Technology Bangalore has a highly dedicated and efficient placement cell which works tirelessly to provide students with professional training as well as placement opportunities across various sectors in the industry. During the recent session, the institute saw a successful placement season with 611 students from the undergraduate program and 186 students from the postgraduate program getting placed across several reputed companies and tech giants. The placement season brought in an overall median CTC of INR 8.25 LPA, for both UG and PG programs.
Recruiters at Acharya Institute of Technology include companies HSBC, Pingala Software, Infosys, EY, HP, Wipro, Capgemini, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Cavinkare, Indiamart and many other big names in the industry. Several students from the institute were also selected for higher studies.