Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune : Direct Admissions 2023 , Courses Offered, Fees Structure, Ranking, Cut Off , Placements
Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Fee Structure, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Placements, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Admission , Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Infrastructure, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Recruitment, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Scholarship, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Courses, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Entrance Exam, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Reviews, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Ranking, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune NRI quota admission, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Management Quota Admission, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Fees Structure for Self Finance, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Hostel Facilities, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Management Quota Seat, Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Pune Management Seat, Sinhgad Academy of En
Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE), Kondhwa, is a prestigious engineering institute run by the Sinhgad Technical Education Society (STES). Established in the year 2005, the institute is located in Kondhwa, Pune and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU).
Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE), Kondhwa offers BE programs in multiple fields of engineering with a total intake of 780. It also offers Master’s Degree (M.E.) in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Engineering and Design Engineering), Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (VLSI & Embedded Systems), Electronics Engineering (Digital System) and Computer Engineering.
Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Kondhwa Highlights Table
|Name of the University||Sinhgad Academy of Engineering|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Written Test + Counselling|
|Name of the Entrance||MHT CET|
Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Kondhwa UG Admission 2023
Sinhgad Academy of Engineering, Kondhwa, offers BE program in five disciplines. The areas of specialization include Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. The basic eligibility criteria for admission to the program is passing 10+2 in science stream with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Aspiring candidates can apply online through the MHT CET website before the last date.
- Payment of fees can be made online via credit card/ debit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/ mobile wallets.
- Candidates who satisfy the MHT CET cut off must register themselves for the counselling process.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|B. E.||Mechanical Engineering||10+2 with minimum 50% marks in physics, mathematics and Biology / Biotechnology / any other technical vocational subject taken together||MHT CET 2023|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
Allotment of seats is carried out through the Maharashtra state level engineering counselling process based on the candidates’ rank or marks obtained in MHT CET 2023.
- 65% of the total seats are reserved for Maharashtra state candidates.
- No minimum percentile of marks is required in case of SC/ST students.
- All candidates must appear for both Paper I (Mathematics) and Paper II (Physics & Chemistry).
Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Kondhwa PG Admission 2023
Sinhgad Academy of Engineering, Kondhwa, offers five M.E. degree program in the fields of Automotive Engineering, Design Engineering, VLSI & Embedded Systems, Digital Systems and Computer Engineering.
- For ME program, candidate must possess BE/ B.Tech degree in the relevant or allied discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates are further required to have a valid GATE score in order to be eligible for admission to ME program
The institute also offers doctoral degree programs in Mechanical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication. The minimum eligibility criteria for pursuing a Ph.D. program is a Master’s degree in the relevant or allied discipline. Selection is carried out on the basis of merit.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|M.E.||Automotive Engineering||B.E. / B. Tech in relevant or allied discipline with minimum 50% marks||GATE score|
|VLSI & Embedded Systems|
Candidates applying for PG programs offered by SCOE, Vadgaon, should log on to the Maharashtra DTE website from the third week of July. Payment of fees can be made only through online mode.
- For SC/ST candidates, the minimum required aggregate in the last qualifying exam is 45%.
- Non-GATE applicants can apply for direct admission on the basis of marks obtained in the last qualifying exam under management quota.
All candidates are required to appear for counselling conducted by Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Kondhwa Fee Structure
|Course||Duration||Fees Per Year|
Master of Business Administration
|Finance||2 years, fulltime||120125|
|Information Technology||2 years, fulltime||120125|
|Human Resource Management||2 years, fulltime||120125|
|Marketing Management||2 years, fulltime||120125|
Master of Engineering/Technology
|Automobile Engineering||2 years, fulltime||91475|
|Digital Electronics||2 years, fulltime||91475|
|VLSI & Embedded System||2 years, fulltime||91475|
|Machine Design||2 years, fulltime||91475|
|Computer engineering||2 years, fulltime||91475|
Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/B.Tech)
|Civil Engineering||4 years, fulltime||100670|
|Electrical Engineering||4 years, fulltime||100670|
|Information Technology||4 years, fulltime||100670|
|Mechanical Engineering||4 years, fulltime||100670|
|Electronics & Telecommunications||4 years, fulltime||100670|
|Computer engineering||4 years, fulltime||100670|
Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Kondhwa Application Process 2023
Sinhgad Academy of Engineering, Kondhwa, has different application procedures for UG and PG level programs, as listed below:
For B.E. program:
- Candidates can register for B.Tech program by logging on to the MHT CET website
- Candidates must fill in all the relevant details and upload scanned copies of his/her passport size photograph and signature.
- Application fee of INR 800 must be paid only through the online payment gateway.
- Candidates must save and print the complete application form and payment acknowledgement slip for future reference.
- Candidate must download the admit card on the scheduled date.
For M.E. program:
- Applicants can visit the DTE website for online submission of application form.
- Payment of application fee can be made online through various payment sources.
- Candidates must visit Facilitation Center after submitting the application form for the purpose of document verification, updating and confirmation of application form.
- One the merit list is declared, candidates must fill the online registration form for CAP conducted by Maharashtra DTE.
Sinhgad Academy of Engineering (SAE) Kondhwa Documents Required:
The following documents should be submitted (by post along with application form)/produced at the time of counselling/interview:
- Allotment Letter of CAP (for CAP candidates)
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- GATE score card (as applicable)
- Certificate of sponsorship (as applicable for Ph.D. candidates)
- Transfer / Leaving Certificate of XII std.
- Score Card of JEE Main / MHT CET
- Gap Certificate (if any)
- Caste Certificate (for Reserved Category CAP candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for Reserved Category CAP candidates)
- Non – Creamy Layer Certificate (for Reserved Category CAP candidates)
- Adhar card (UID Number)
- Nationality Certificate or Birth Certificate or Passport
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photograph